Old 15-03-2006, 02:59 PM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Sheldon Harper

Default Ping Puce (was Looking for Ways to Annoy the Neighbors)

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in
:

NOW you FINALLY decide to look? What an twit. It's far too late to
look now!

What a crass lowlife jerk you are.

Catfights are a regular fare in uk.rec.gardening:

http://tinyurl.com/z63p4

I think that Janet's posts, set to expire, should be retained here
for continuity of that thread.

I'll reply to Janet's last line below. How about the abuse you
dish out to anyone you see doing something worthwhile. You're
obviously a scullery maid aspiring to be queen.

You've been abusive in both newsgroups Janet. You're a sickening
liar tried and true. You and Fran (Farm1) follow one another
around taking turns sticking your noses up one another's bums.
Ordinary folk would smile as you went by and ignore you if it
weren't for the little side adventures you and Fran take
abusing decent people with your skewed worldviews.

Is it a concidence that the two of you fight together on all
issues in at least two newsgroups? You're a lesbotrollteam!

Here are Janet's posts set to expi

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx
From: Janet Baraclough - view profile
Date: Tues, Mar 14 2006 10:42 am
Email: Janet Baraclough
Groups: uk.rec.gardening
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author
Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived. This
message will be removed from Groups in 6 days (Mar 21, 10:42 am).

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

On 14/3/06 1:28 pm, in article
. com, "La Puce"
wrote:

we know that a troll

leaped onto her posts at misc.rural and followed her into urg.

No it's not. I haven't posted to demon in month, beside one post in
January regarding the Cumbria walk. Sheldon from misc.rural came in
here because Janet crossposted to you and all what I had written on
misc.rural. That's why you saw it.

Googles archive proves you are a liar on both counts.

Sheldon is not a troll.

His posts here prove otherwise.

Sheldon is an individual who has been abused by Janet

That is another of your lies; just like the ones you repeat about
Mike Crowe.

and

took the opportunity to get even during my banters with Janet on
misc.rural.

You haven't had any banters with me in misc rural, you posted a load
of vile abusive lies which are archived by google groups under the two
posting ID's you used there, la Puce and tatadangleterre.

Janet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: Janet Baraclough - view profile
Date: Tues, Mar 14 2006 10:50 am
Email: Janet Baraclough
Groups: uk.rec.gardening
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author
Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived. This
message will be removed from Groups in 6 days (Mar 21, 10:50 am).

The message
from Rusty Hinge 2 contains these words:

The message
from Sacha contains these words:
Point is concerning the attempt to deny the use of the gardening group,
which I consider fair comment and within urg charter.

And I'm afraid, the thread that Janet cites shows that at
demon.local, Puce
has infuriated people by her flirtations with trolls. It is hard to

avoid
drawing some unpleasant conclusions and at least wondering if some of her
friends haven't followed her here.

The trick is to know trolls when you see them and then ignore them.
Fair's fair, La Puce may have more difficulty recognising a troll for
what it is than we do.

Stop deluding yourself. If anything, that problem is yours.

The demon thread I posted contains incontrovertible evidence of Puce
lying through her teeth over and over again, denying archived evidence
of her own and her troll friend's posting history.

She has repeated that lie again today and Sally has pointed to the
archived evidence.

Puce has lied through her teeth today, about her archived activities
in misc.rural, and about the archived activities of a misc.rural troll
whose posts to urg leave no room for doubt.

This is a woman who has recently, publically lied that I am an urg
stalker who caused someone in urg to lose their job in 2004, and caused
Mike Crowe's problems.

A sustained posting history of such deliberate, sustained lying is
not attributable to error or language difficulty.