Old 15-03-2006, 09:10 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jean

Default I have to move! :-(

Callen Molenda wrote:
what am I going to do with my PLANTS????

Don't despair! When I had to move, it took me a week of digging and
moving plants to just drop them off at the new place. It only took one
day to move the household. I didn't move any trees, but moved three huge
hydrangia, about twenty boxwood babies, hosta's, and a whole lot of
perennials. My garden was all shade/part shade, and I moved into full
sun. It wasn't easy, but almost everything survived. I did it all by
myself, without missing a day of work too. I was pretty scratched up,
and had some nasty looking hands for a while, but felt great about the
job I had done.

You can do it!