Old 15-03-2006, 08:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JanieB

Default filtering pest(s) with agent newsreader ?

June Hughes wrote:
In message , Bob Hobden
writes

"June Hughes" wrote after...
Bob Hobden writes

"Dave P" wrote

Has anyone had any luck filtering the nonsense posts using the agent
newsreader? It allows one to filter on subject and author; I cannot
find any other criteria to filter this/these pests out.

snip

Oh right. How's it all going gardening -wise apart from that?

I've Mozilla Thunderbird ( inflicted on me by my son) I'm still learning
to use it.

The filters I've got in place are stopping some of the flooding but
they've just morphed so I got the lot this time