Old 12-03-2003, 06:56 PM
Ken

Default Digital pH monitor

"Steve" wrote in message ...
Hi.. Where did you get the gell-filled PH probe? Will it work with my
PinPoint Ph Monitor?? it has a BNC connector to it..

There are two places you can look (I haven't bought anything yet).
VWR www.vwr.com and Fisher Scientific www.fishersci.com

I'd go with VWR first as they have a better website, but check out
Fisher too. You also might try calling tech support and asking what
they have that meets your requirements (continuous monitoring, low
maintanance, etc) as they can be very helpful, but probably don't have
much aquarium knowledge. Most of the electrodes should come available
with BNC connectors. Of course, if you're willing to spend about
$500, you can get a CO2 sensing electrode from either of them.

What sort of electrode does PinPoint send with their monitor? Nobody
seems to give too much info on the website.