Old 12-03-2003, 07:22 PM
Kcristy

Default yellowing

In article , "WD"
writes:

No, it's a 75, and I can't afford a commercial CO2 setup just yet. And
pardon my misspeak, it's bacopa, not anubius. I'll check out my
fertilization.

Hmm. Looking at your setup again, you have more than 2wpg light, plenty of
nitrate, liquid fert., but no co2. Are there any substrate additives? You
might try reducing light, nitrate, and fert. until you can add co2. I've also
found that Flourish Excel works well as a carbon source, but it would be quite
expensive for a 75g. Bacopa is a bright light and iron loving plant, but
without enough carbon it won't be able to utilize these nutrients properly.