Old 16-03-2006, 04:28 AM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Farm1

Default Ping Puce (was Looking for Ways to Annoy the Neighbors)

"Sheldon Harper" wrote in message
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in

NOW you FINALLY decide to look? What an twit. It's far too late to
look now!

What a crass lowlife jerk you are.

Catfights are a regular fare in uk.rec.gardening:

Catfights have not been common there till you and your staking friend
arrived. They are far better at the rapier wit and very pithy insult than
either you or the Puke can muster.

You've been abusive in both newsgroups Janet. You're a sickening
liar tried and true. You and Fran (Farm1) follow one another
around taking turns sticking your noses up one another's bums.

Unlike sad loners like you, Janet and I have known each other in a number of
ngs. This is not uncommon for people who have the same interests. There
are other posters in urg who I have also known in other ngs. Not only that
but I see another Oz poster in ngs that Janet does not visit and never has
to my knowledge.

Ordinary folk would smile as you went by and ignore you if it
weren't for the little side adventures you and Fran take
abusing decent people with your skewed worldviews.

Bwahah. Decent? You and the Puke? You just cracked a funny!

Is it a concidence that the two of you fight together on all
issues in at least two newsgroups? You're a lesbotrollteam!

Oh God the classic men's fantasy of Lesbian action! Sad little man!
Obviously not getting any action.