Old 15-03-2006, 11:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default filtering pest(s) with agent newsreader ?

"Dave P" wrote
Has anyone had any luck filtering the nonsense posts using the agent
newsreader? It allows one to filter on subject and author; I cannot
find any other criteria to filter this/these pests out.

I am using a filter to delete all posts over 60 lines in length. This gets
95% of them.

And guess what ... they're now all under 60 lines. Can you imagine
someone having so little to do with their life that they actually read
what people are trying to do to block posts?
--
Kay