Old 16-03-2006, 02:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
James Fidell

Default dual fruit trees

Dwayne & Angela wrote:

anyone know of a place either in the midlands or mail order where I can get
a apple and plum or pear and plum? I seem to remember reading about them but
cant find them have tried googling but no joy. or maybe I was dreaming???

Ken Muir (www.kenmuir.co.uk) stock "family" trees with several different
varieties of the same fruit grafted onto the same rootstock, so it might
be worth asking them.

Just received 3 pears, 2 plums and a gage from them. Far too nasty
outside for planting at the moment though, so they're temporarily
heeled into a trench in the veggie plot.

James