Old 16-03-2006, 02:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Woodland Plant / weed ID please.

On 16/3/06 13:50, in article
, "Uncle-C"
wrote:

Hi folks. As Spring is supposedly with us I decided to take a leisurely
stroll through my local woods. There was one weed/plant which had
sprung up almost everywhere. Unfortunatly, I do not know if it is a
weed or a flowering plant native to woodland.

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/204/plantid1vv.jpg

It's on the top left hand corner of the picture. Broad leafed with
black markings on it. The height is about 5 - 8 inches and the grouping
in small clumps. I've even had a couple spring up in the back of my
garden which backs up to a small woodland area. Any ideas / info ???
Thanks !

Cuckoo pint?
http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=...O-8859-1&hl=en
--