Old 16-03-2006, 04:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default filtering pest(s) with agent newsreader ?

On 16/3/06 15:35, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 14:41:05 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

Sadly, I think that's going to apply to a few of us for a while, Maddy. It's
a nuisance and a shame but if some inadequate thinks this is a good use of
their time, we'll have to combat it somehow. I get this mental pic of some
pimply, pasty-faced youth crouched over a computer thinking how 'clever'
they are. Poor thing.

The late TCA, the guy who helped destroy uk.local.yorkshire was in his
seventies.

A case of arrested development, clearly. ;-) Seriously though, someone has
to be a bit sick in the head to do that kind of thing. And desperately
lonely.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk