Old 16-03-2006, 04:24 PM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Sheldon Harper

Default Ping Puce (was Looking for Ways to Annoy the Neighbors)

Martin wrote in news:7g1j125req94ia0c4r6a5j6bhoks6vg305@
4ax.com:

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:02:25 -0500, Sheldon Harper
wrote:

When one has nothing to take pride in, as is your case, you'll
grab for anything. You're pathetic.

Can you remove uk.rec.gardening from your cross posting

No.

It started there. Live with it like we do here. Contain your Janet
and your Farm1, two long timers in your ng. So long as the discussion
about Puce or any other uk.rec.gardening nonsense spills over here
you're stuck with the discussion just as we are here. Janet and
Fran are the trolls driving this discussion. They like to place
limits on others while observing none on themselves, and here you
come playing into their game.

Learn how to use your killfile. That's the proper approach to not
seeing things which you might find upsetting.

I see nothing relevant.

Speaking about being pompous.....

Of course it is relevant, it started in uk.rec.gardening, it belongs
there.