Old 16-03-2006, 04:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
newsb

Default filtering pest(s) with agent newsreader ?

In article .com, La
Puce writes

Lazarus Cooke wrote:
Even this only occasional urgler, who has never, I think, had a row
with anyone, has a fair idea of who is responsible. One particular
person springs to mind as being unusually small-minded, petty and
spiteful.

Visited dl - it's the first time today I have seen the same posts that
we've had had in here. So indeed - you are maybe right. The flooding
has started there too (

I haven't seen any in there. There's the usual load of twaddle from the
brain dead kiddies - but they are "real" postings by "people" rather
than botted gibberish. (Not that the content is any better - in many
ways its worse - but that's selfish, inane anti-socials for you). I
haven't seen any flooding in dl since ah's.

--
regards andyw