Old 16-03-2006, 04:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
newsb

Default filtering pest(s) with agent newsreader ?

In article , Janet Baraclough
writes

That's why I suggested earlier, that regular posters here should
exchange blocking tips by email only, not in public, and only with names
and addresses they know and trust.

I think that the only foolproof way that the kiddies could flood here
with no-one being able to do anything about filtering them out would be
if all the flood posts contained the senders name and addresses. Of
course, I should really have sent this by email. Now they've read this
we're doomed.

--
regards andyw