Old 16-03-2006, 04:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default filtering pest(s) with agent newsreader ?

newsb wrote:
I haven't seen any in there. There's the usual load of twaddle from the
brain dead kiddies - but they are "real" postings by "people" rather
than botted gibberish.

You know - I had to look again! It's been a while. I really thought it
was the same gibberish! But you're right it is real people ...

(Not that the content is any better - in many
ways its worse - but that's selfish, inane anti-socials for you). I
haven't seen any flooding in dl since ah's.

Huh?! What about Michael Baldwin Bruce to whom many responded to and
who is now flooding and crossposting to perhaps 10 forums at once with
lots of nonsense?

And you're wrong about ah. If you take a look, there's far more
'naughty' than him though. I'm certain.

Anyway, I'm now confused. What do you exactly call flooding?