Old 16-03-2006, 08:35 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill

Default I have to move! :-(

In article ,
says...

snip
Why not just buy the farm? Might be easier. Or perhaps just that
part of the farm that your plants reside on?

Bill

Well, it was just appraised at over $1 million....

And the mention of buying (my) part of it immediately raised unexpected
(although they shouldn't have been unexpected) reactions from future
beneficiaries of monies generated by the sale.

Callen in VA

Well, I guess the lesson there is never invest in land you don't
own. Others here have had some good suggestions for your plight.

As a further thought, the "future beneficiaries" may object to your
removing the plants because it may affect the sale value of the land.

In a similer situation I was told 'He who owns the land, owns the
plants, no matter who bought and planted them'. You may need to check
your legal standing in this situation.

I know my Christmas Card list would have just gotten a bit shorter.

Good Luck,
Bill