Old 13-03-2003, 01:20 AM
Sallyrat&Sweetie

Default Is pineapple a fruit?

As I responded before, I have 3 growing in my basement from those black
bits. Kind of elongated right? I have six inch pineapple plants and my
FIL has "much" larger ones from seeds I gave him (he lives in a very warm
apartment) . I am going to work on his to see if we can get them to set
fruit this year. Good old Del Monte golden pineapple!!!

"Cereoid+10+" wrote in message
.com...
They are small shiny black bits, the hulls of infertile wannnabe seeds. If
you find a nice plump one, plant it and see if anything comes up.

Janet Price wrote in message
When I peel pineapples I often find small shiny black bits that look
like seeds. They're about the size of a sesame seed. If these aren't
seeds, what are they?
--
Janet Price