Old 16-03-2006, 11:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,misc.rural
Sheldon Harper

Default Ping Puce (was Looking for Ways to Annoy the Neighbors)

Sacha wrote in
id:

On 16/3/06 17:24, in article ,
Pompous Ass Martin pouted:

You do Puce no favours.

Plonk!

Indeed not. But he does, without knowing it, do urg a great many in his
own strange way.

IMO "strange" isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Thank you for your kindness. There are some (a few?) civilized
people here after all. I am pleased to find not everyone is
a pompous ass or a thug. I'll sort out who is who in short order.
My visit here in urg will be brief. I reciprocate niceness or
nastiness. That choice is in the eye of the beholder.