Old 17-03-2006, 12:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue

Default Woodland Plant / weed ID please.

"Uncle-C" wrote
snip
ps: Has anyone used the plant in their own garden to create a woodland
effect ? I have an area with a fern and some foxgloves and am
thinking of maybe getting some for that part of the garden.

Yes, I use it as I said further up the thread. It's deal for a natural
effect spring garden under a tree canopy and even copes with fairly dry
shade. You could also use snowdrops to fill space around the fern before
its leaves unfurl and perhaps add native bluebells.

--
Sue