Old 13-03-2003, 01:21 AM
Shiva

Default S&W --Customer Service

I received an email from S&W the day after I contacted them, telling me
that a replacement rose was on its way to me. It came today--just four
days after I emailed them to let them know one of the roses they sent had
canker. I received really professional, pleasant service from them, and
the replacement rose has four fat canes and beautiful roots. Since these
are the freshest bare roots I have ever received, as well as the ones that
have the best roots and are cheaper than other mailorder grafted roses AND
the ones sold locally, I will order from S&W again--every year, probably!

Way to GO, S&W Greenhouse!