Old 17-03-2006, 04:46 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default I'm Baaaack...(new waterfall plans)

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 10:16:35 -0500, "Gareee©" wrote:

Looks like the group survived the trashing last year.

Glad to see you back Gareee. )

Frog have already been breeding like crazy here as well.. we counted over 18
in the pond a few weeks ago.

Speaking of frogs. Last spring I removed a bull frog from the lily pond and
hauled it off to the D.pond. Last weekend I found another in the koi ponds.
I hope I can catch it, so it can join the other at the D.pond. I don't like
them here, because I don't want them eating the treefrogs or goldfish fry,
etc.

Sounds like you have a lot planned for this spring. I'm just waiting for
spring to really "break" here. ) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~