Old 17-03-2006, 06:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sheldon Harper

Default filtering pest(s) with agent newsreader ?

Martin wrote in
:

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 16:05:48 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

On 16/3/06 15:35, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 14:41:05 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

Sadly, I think that's going to apply to a few of us for a while,
Maddy. It's a nuisance and a shame but if some inadequate thinks this
is a good use of their time, we'll have to combat it somehow. I get
this mental pic of some pimply, pasty-faced youth crouched over a
computer thinking how 'clever' they are. Poor thing.

The late TCA, the guy who helped destroy uk.local.yorkshire was in his
seventies.

A case of arrested development, clearly. ;-) Seriously though, someone
has to be a bit sick in the head to do that kind of thing. And
desperately lonely.

He was sick in the head.

The main problem here is Janet, Sacha, Farm1, and Martin. You idiots
abuse innocent people coming into urg trying to participate and then
one day you ****ed off someone who decided to get even.

Now here's the pompous fool Sacha adding insult to injury for someone
who already has it in for this crowd by calling that person a "pimply,
pasty-faced youth crouched over a computer thinking how 'clever' they
are.." That person outsmarted you. LOL

And then Martin piping in. How "relevant" to uk.rec.gardening is this,
Martin old asshole? Not only is your discussion not relevant, you're
not relevant.

What sort of ****ing idiots are you people anyway? If I knew who it
was trolling this ng I'd send them a medal for a job well done, you
pathetic gits. You've brought it on yourselves.