Old 17-03-2006, 06:50 AM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Farm1

Default Ping Puce (was Looking for Ways to Annoy the Neighbors)

"Larry Caldwell" wrote in message
Al wrote:

No no no - don't you remember? Unscrupulous people were stealing

her
wisdom and publishing it as their own for fame & fortune.

It happens. I have been posting to Usenet for 15 years now, and

from
time to time I run across my articles, sometimes with my name

removed
and published under someone else's name. It's rude and irritating.

Of course it happens if one can write something interesting. It's
happened to me too. It was something I wrote about a combined
chook/wormery. The wormery in the middle and the chook pen around the
outside and the chooks could feed any worms that decided to make a
dash for freedom through the chook pen. I'm not particulalry wedded
to my scribblings given what I've done for a living, but I too was
miffed when I saw it on the website. They did either remove it or
attribute it after I commented (can't remember which now)