Old 17-03-2006, 10:53 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Niek Hanckmann

Default What newsreaders do people use?

Dave Gillingham schreef:
I'm planning to write an article on the orchid newsgroups, & usenet in general,
for our society newsletter. What newsreaders do you all like?
Dave Gillingham

I use the build-in newsreader of Thunderbird (Mozilla). The only
drawback is that it cannot handle multipart posts. But since multipart
posting is never used in rgo and seldom in abpo Thunderbird fits for me.

For newsgroups that do use multipart posting (like audio or video
groups) good old Gravity is my favourite. It is small, simple and reliable.

Greets, Niek