Old 17-03-2006, 07:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Reka

Default What newsreaders do people use?

In article ,
says...
~Dave Gillingham schreef:
~ I'm planning to write an article on the orchid newsgroups, & usenet in general,
~ for our society newsletter. What newsreaders do you all like?
~ Dave Gillingham
~ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~ To email me remove the .private from my email address.
~
~I use the build-in newsreader of Thunderbird (Mozilla). The only
~drawback is that it cannot handle multipart posts. But since multipart
~posting is never used in rgo and seldom in abpo Thunderbird fits for me.
~
~For newsgroups that do use multipart posting (like audio or video
~groups) good old Gravity is my favourite. It is small, simple and reliable.
~
~Greets, Niek
~
Yay! I use Thunderbird (and Fireox browser), but I too like Gravity better
because it automatically archives all the photos from abpo for me, which
Thunderbird doesn't.
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html