Old 17-03-2006, 07:16 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default I'm Baaaack...(new waterfall plans)

The UVs only been on for a day, so of course, we won;t see any real results
for another few days.

(BTW, will running it during the day only extend it's life?)

I always thought on & off were harder on bulbs, I suspect this is very
possibly so with UV lights, aren't they more like fluorescent?

I'll post links to pics when the work is complete.

Looking forward to them.

I've got the day off, no wind, and the temps are heading for the 50+ range
as I type. So I think I'll get the cover off the lily pond and start the
filter on it. This will mean getting filter boy out there, where we can
also discuss the "real" filter going in this spring/ASAP.

There are also peas to be planted and perhaps lotus dividing. ~ jan

~ jan/WA
Zone 7a