Old 17-03-2006, 03:07 PM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Sheldon Harper

Default Ping Puce (was Looking for Ways to Annoy the Neighbors)

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in news:441a5bf9$0$18519$5a62ac22
@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au:

Well I can't help it if you are dimwitted in the US.

Nailed a whole country with that sharp rapier wit! LOL

I know that you
a sadsack who has trouble getting his mind above the belt.

Hon, when some fat foul mouthed bitch like you comes along
even below the belt is of no practical interest.

If other
US residents can't see that then it's certainly not for want of trying
on your part. those who live in the UK and Oz and NZ kow you are a
sad case.

So according to you they're "know it alls." Good going. Nailed
three more nations, making 4 in a few lines. Want to try for
Canada, the Shetland Islands, India, Pakistan..........

snip

Feh, your Royal Limpdoom. One look at Fat Fran kills all lust in
men. Snakes in your hair as well, Fran? LOL. If not, get some. Be
true to your nature.

Snort! I must have some appeal as I've been with the same man for
about 37 years now. I know from your constant stream of below the
belt comments that you aren't getting any action. Sad but funny.

Nonsense. He got his belt tangled in your hair 37 years ago and
he can't get free. He was senile already back then, eh? Probably
both of you. ROTFL.