Old 17-03-2006, 03:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave the exTrailer

Default Weather Driving Me Nuts

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 13:36:10 GMT, "Mel" wrote:

This awful weather is driving me nuts! Up here in Bolton it's either
raining or snowing; the soil is either frozen or sodden, and the forecast is
for much of the same. I ventured onto my allotment yesterday and almost
lost my boots to the mud! All this talk of hosepipe bans "dahn sahf" is
very perplexing to me up here i't'north.

Cheer yourself up, Go out and laugh at the Muslims. It always cheers
me up to see them shivering their arses off.