Old 17-03-2006, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle-C

Default Too late to uproot and relocate Forsythia ?

Hi all ! I have a Forsythia which has slightly overgrown its space and
I want to uproot it and move it to another part of the garden which
will allow it sufficient room for future growth. However, it has begun
to flower ( not too much though ) and instinct tells me not to cause
the dear thing any stress / discomfort by uprooting it in its current
state and replanting it elsewhere. What do the Forsythia sages suggest
?

Thanks,
Uncle C

Dull , cold, gloomy and unspring-like High Wycombe.

ps: Are there any RHS gatherings / workshops in the South Bucks area ?