Old 17-03-2006, 10:46 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
NOOK

Default What newsreaders do people use?

Like the other posters said... Depends on how much you want to do.
For me the only way to fly is with Agent, but that is because I am a
newsgroup pig.
I run multiple Agents with multiple servers on many boxes and many
diff. operating systems (I am also part of the grid computing world)
24/7. Binaries uploading, downloading research, Email, filtering of
posters and subjects.....etc.
dude
I'm planning to write an article on the orchid newsgroups, & usenet in general,
for our society newsletter. What newsreaders do you all like?
Dave Gillingham