Old 17-03-2006, 09:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Liquorice

Default Is it mice?

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 19:08:49 +0000, Broadback wrote:

I keep bird seed and peanuts in my garage. This year on tidying up I
have found several caches of peanuts and shredded kitchen roll, which I
also keep in the garage. Am I correct in assuming this is the work of
mice?

Sounds very much like it. Odd that there is no poo about, mice tend to
poo and eat at the same time. I assume you do know what mouse poo looks
like? Small elongated black cylindrical ovals about 1/16" dia and 3/16"
long. Rat poo is a similar shape but bigger 3/16" dia and 1/2" long.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail