Old 18-03-2006, 02:14 AM
Koitoy Koitoy is offline
Registered User

Just a few minor things this year. Finish the settling pond (almost done). Dig up the skimmer that settled and raise it back up an inch. Then finish the waterfall, and install the new bead filter. Then finish the landscaping behind the pond.

I have been working in 40 degree weather to get it started. I want it done by the end of April so that I can enjoy it. I can just picture it.........the pond all done.......me resting in the lounge chair with a cold frosty adult beverage on a warm day. The sound of the waterfall...... and NO MUD anywhere to be seen. My nails nicely manicured instead of broken and dirt stained. Yes.............sigh.