Old 18-03-2006, 03:11 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett

Default What newsreaders do people use?

Dave, send me a copy of the article when you get it done.

Please, please, please.

K Barrett

"unknown" wrote in message
In article ,
Dave Gillingham wrote:

I'm planning to write an article on the orchid newsgroups, & usenet in
general,
for our society newsletter. What newsreaders do you all like?
Dave Gillingham

mtnewswatcher on a granny smith. does the job ok but has some weird
quirks--for instance, it has made the header list for this group (and
*only* this group) come out in, like, 1 point type. i i swear i didn't
touch any of the settings...

but hey it's free.

--j_a