Old 18-03-2006, 09:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback

Default Is it mice?

Gardening_Convert wrote:
Sounds like it mice to me

I found a nest in my shed recently . The little buggers had eaten one
of those rafia beach mats that I had stored in the shed and some other
bits and pieces inc the cover to my kids sun tent. They also had a go
at my big tent , thank god they couldn't get through the bag which is
quite tough as that would have been very expensive to replace.

Anyway what you need is a cat. We were cursing ours because she kept
bringing in dead mice which meant us cleaning them up and all the blood
etc ( not nice when you have a baby crawling around !) but now I have
forgiven her as I think she cleared out the whole nest and they are no
more

" Anyway what you need is a cat."
Wash your mouth out GC, half the people here spend their lives trying to
exclude them!;-) Thanks all, I was afraid as much, I will give the
garage a good clean out ASAP.