Old 18-03-2006, 10:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC

Default My new website

"Jonathan" wrote in message

Hello, I am writing to you all for a bit of advice, I am 21 years old
and having finished university and joined the family business, I am
trying to bring it into the 21st century with the use of the internet,
I have recently setup a new website in which I aim to deliver stone
products direct to your door from our quarry, missing out the middle
man thus providing great value for money.

Nice site :~)

I have also recently moved into a run down cottage by our works, I
shall be using our materials to create garden rockeries, pathways, dry
stone walls, monolith statues, water features and shall be filming each
project as a short DIY advice film for the website, to help people get
inspiration on our products.

Brilliant idea. We have a place like that here in Holland. it started out in a
small way years ago and is now a HUGE palce with masses of spin of stuff as well
as the paving etc. They are actually now open as an attraction in itself :~))
http://www.appeltern.nl/ and in English
http://www.appeltern.nl/appeltern_du_en.pdf

and someones personal photo page:
http://www.ics.ele.tue.nl/~mgeilen/p...appeltern.html

If you fancy taking a look at my site the address is
www.outlandstone.co.uk
Jonathan

Jenny