Old 18-03-2006, 04:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
?

Default What newsreaders do people use?

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 08:07:57 -0800 in JeWSf.42943$V27.31741@fed1read06 wendy7 wrote:
Thanks for explaining Chris, have a question tho.
How would I change my addy after the @??? cox.net

What to set it to, or how to set it?

lakensec02.cox.net looks good from a casual glance.
(Started with the IP addresses of DNS servers and found hosts
that reverse resolved and lacked MX records).

Actually what would be more appropriate for most of these folks is
to create a 2 hotmail accounts.
1)
2)

Never actually read anything sent to
, but have
that as the from address for USENET.
It's a win win situation, you get less spam, and microsoft gets more
spam.
As for setting it in OE, no clue. My use of M$ products is pretty
much what management directs me to use, or IE long enough to grab
a copy of putty :-).

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil