Old 18-03-2006, 11:27 PM
garden-addicted garden-addicted is offline
Registered User

Location: Derbyshire

This depends on the temperature of the room. If they are in an unheated greenhouse then I would say certainly not. There is a high risk of frost over the next 10 days.

If you are keeping them in a heated greenhouse where the temperature is unlikely to drop below 10 degrees celcius then you should be fine.

We currently have about 10 - 20,000 seedlings crowing in a greenhouse where the min temp is 10 and max is around 24 degree celcius.

Due to the high temp in the day and the low levels of sunlight the odd few are getting leggy.