Old 19-03-2006, 12:25 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.birds,rec.animals.wildlife
Jack Schmidling

Default PHOTO OF THE WEEK, The Holy Grail

Snooze wrote:

Far as I can tell, the original poster is an automated posting program. I
don't think I've ever seen him reply to any of the follow ups to his photo
of the week.

Well, there is nothing automated about my announcements. In fact
sometimes I have to post separate messages to some groups. Not
surprisingly, if not cross posted, I may forget to check one of the
groups for response.

I make an effort to answer all responses to my postings if a response is
called for.

In this case, I found no cow hair but as we do raise a few sheep, it was
interesting to find wool in the bottom of the nest.

Thanks for looking,

js