Old 19-03-2006, 01:34 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gareee©

Default I'm Baaaack...(new waterfall plans)

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in message
Can you post a picture of the project on alt.binaries.aquaria? It would
be
fun to see.

Thinking on the big logs: You might check around to see if logs are
rotting
in your neck of the woods. I am thinking that big logs leave big empty
spaces if they rot out.

Actually, they aren't. when they downed the trees 2 years ago, the idiot
grader half buried some of the trees I was going to be chainsawing for fire
wood. Little by little I'm uncovering them, and they show no sign of decay
at all.

I'll take some pics tomorrow if possible.

--
Gareee©
(Gary Tabar Jr.)