Old 19-03-2006, 05:35 AM
Arman Arman is offline
Registered User

Unhappy How to keep dogs off my container plants??

I have had moderate amount of success with my potted garden but now my dogs have gone and dug them up. i've managed to salvage about 6 of them but the casualties of war ran up quite high this time. 6 broken pots and 20 dead plants later, i've resorted to tie-ins and crating but i would love any idea that would make my potted plants unappetising and unappealing to my dogs.

i've been toying with the idea of burying barb wires around the outer perimeter of my pots. would that help? has anyone tried this before?

any ideas are most welcome. i love my dogs and i love my flowering plants, so i would like to find a solution that allows them to co-exist peacefully.

thank you all,
arman.