Old 19-03-2006, 04:17 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.birds,rec.animals.wildlife
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Default PHOTO OF THE WEEK, The Holy Grail

Jack Schmidling wrote:
Snooze wrote:

Far as I can tell, the original poster is an automated posting
program. I don't think I've ever seen him reply to any of the follow
ups to his photo of the week.

Well, there is nothing automated about my announcements. In fact
sometimes I have to post separate messages to some groups. Not
surprisingly, if not cross posted, I may forget to check one of the
groups for response.

I make an effort to answer all responses to my postings if a response is
called for.

In this case, I found no cow hair but as we do raise a few sheep, it was
interesting to find wool in the bottom of the nest.

Thanks for looking,

js

How interesting to run into you over here!
Did you get your cup replated on the interior OK?

Carl
1 Lucky Texan

--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)