Old 19-03-2006, 03:18 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Jim Carlock

Default Beans and Onions: Too Close for Comfort?

"DigitalVinyl" wrote:
I learned 20 years ago whenever someone said "tell me the truth"
they are asking to be lied to, nod along with what they say, or sit in
silent "agreement" with them and "listen". People have no appetite
for digging up the truth or facts in a situation. It's all too messy to
figure out.

Serrano peppers are benefited by cherry tomatoes and vice versa.
I've got a couple planted less than two inches from each other and
both are producing great, better than all the others I've tried. Of
course I don't know what a good vine of cherry tomatoes produces
because I've only had one such vine so far. g I ended up with 30
tomatoes off the first run and it's still blooming some flowers.

Anyone here that might relay their production run from cherry tomato
vines? Thanks.

Jim Carlock
Post replies to the group.