Old 20-03-2006, 07:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mark Goodge

Default Keeping the cats out

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 21:54:07 +0000, Alan put finger to keyboard and
typed:

In message e.net,
Mark Goodge wrote
On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 20:21:01 +0000, Alan put finger to keyboard and
typed:

In message , Brian Watson
wrote

Cats roam: get used to it.

Why? I shouldn't have to tolerate other peoples uncontrolled vermin.

For the same reason that the rest of us have to tolerate your
ill-considered opinions:

Do I detect that you are one of those totally irresponsible people that
owns a cat and lets it roam?

No; I'm a responsible cat owner who understands that cats like (and
need) to be given a certain amount of freedom.

Tell me, whose responsibility is it to keep pigeons out of your
garden? Or rats, or blackbirds?

Mark
--
Visit: http://www.MotorwayServices.info - read and share comments and opinons