Old 20-03-2006, 01:26 PM posted to rec.gardens
Lynn

Default Care instructions for Kalanchoe and mini rose

I had pretty good luck transplanting mini roses outside and they even
survived a couple of winters. I would suggest moving the plants into a
bigger pot and feeding them a wee bit.

--
Lynn

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi
I'm a first time gardener.I need some basic instructions for my new
kalanchoe and mini rose plants.they are now in the store brought
plastic pots and i am watering them regularly in the morning hours.But
i found some dead leaves and dead rose bud .So i need some help in
maintaining and growing them healthy.Please share your thoughts.
thanks
Maheswari