Old 20-03-2006, 09:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gardening_Convert

Default Looking after seedlings while on holiday

I've just pricked out several seedlings and have them in 3 different
unheated propogators (with lids) in the conservatory.

I will be going on holiday on Wednesday for 7 days . Do you think
as long as they are well water before I leave that they will survive 7
days without any attention . Or should I try and leave them with
someone while I'm away ?

I'm just concerned as I think I should be starting to let air in etc
but I don't want to do that in case they dry out

What do you think