Old 20-03-2006, 11:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Celandine

K wrote:
You're a lot warmer than we are. Very few signs of life here (Yorkshire)
yet. And I'm staying indoors until it gets a bit warmer!

I was in Ambsay yesterday, 2 miles from Skipton. Got frozen to the
bones I did, inspecting my friend's new garden but nothing couldn't
have taken me away from it (and what a place - I am going to have a lot
to do, suggest and research). All is still pretty dormant there, beside
the crocus and the daffs poking their heads. Found some dwarf daffs all
out but sheltered along a wall. I made it to the top of the hill, MC
Crag, and to the lake, and only me and the birds were active ... and
the kids on the outdoor trampoline )