Old 20-03-2006, 02:19 PM posted to rec.gardens
Doug Kanter

Default How to keep dogs off my container plants??

"Arman" wrote in message

what are you doing in my thread? if you don't have any valid
suggestions ... please go crap in your own thread. and if you aren't a
troll .. i don't know who else qualifies to it !!!!

You have an animal whose way of living involves mischief and destruction if
not watched constantly. You stated this yourself, although you don't like it
being stated a different way. Don't complain when the animal does exactly
what it's expected to do. This is like complaining that your toaster makes
your bread a darker color. It's what toasters do.