Old 20-03-2006, 03:29 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default How to keep dogs off my container plants??

dont use moth balls anywhere outside. they are very very toxic.
yes, the ground up egg shells would be doing it. my dogs eat raw eggs shell and all.
dont use blood or bone meal either. and fish or seaweed might temp them too.
you might want to try superslurp... those crystals that hold a lot of water so you
dont have to water every day.
Ingrid

Arman wrote:
I am going to try the moth ball

i like using organic fertiliser, so some i mulch and i also use tea
leaves and grounded up egg shells, could they be attracting the dogs?

rob, you might have a point abt the dogs being bored. i train and show
dogs but recently i've been so busy between work, my toddler, my
evening classes at the university and a bunch of house guests who show
sign of leaving that i have actually neglected my dogs quite a bit. so
like someone here said, now that i've realised that they are bored,
maybe doing something abt that will help get them off my plants.
hmmm... !!

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List at
http://weloveteaching.com/puregold/
www.drsolo.com