Old 20-03-2006, 10:30 PM
MaC MaC is offline
Registered User

We have a pair of crows in the garden, as far as I remember I've never[/color]
seen[color=blue]
them here before.

What do they feed on?

I'm in central Scotland and round here they seem to thrive on whatever they find under the messy piles of grass clippings left behind by the Council lawnmowers on the playparks. I went to have a look once, there were black beetles, worms, slugs, leatherjackets, etc., all under the rows. It reminded me of turning over the seaweed on the high tide line on a beach, full of life.
MaC