Old 20-03-2006, 09:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Brian Watson

Default Help Please

"maxbhoy" wrote in message

I have a small garden @ the front of my house and want to get rid of
it.
Do I just dig up the turf and pile down stones or is their other things
to think
of.

I have nothing against gardens in fact I have a large garden @ the back
which I tend....it is just the front one is such a mess.

I cleared the lawn (I never had seen the point in growing a slab of work),
then laid a weed barrier, and covered the lot in bark chippings.

My garden's big enough to put a meandering path across it and I have four
plants in large pots to set out there once the weather warms up a bit.

--
Brian