Old 21-03-2006, 12:10 PM
smileygonzo1961 smileygonzo1961 is offline
Registered User

Smile Help on pond liner please...

Hi everyone,

I am looking to replace my pond liner which is about 11ft by 11ft by 5ft deep, and I have no idea what to do. Having checked the Internet I can see lots of types of liners e.g. PVC, Butyl etc but as I have no experience whatsoever I am not sure what I need....

I would like a decent liner with some longevity, can anyone recommend a good quality pond liner either type of material or manufacturer and also where is the best place to purchase the liner e.g. on line or at a shop.

Any help much appreciated.

kind regards,
Richard